What We Believe
- The Bible is inerrant, infallible, inspired directly by God, and consequently is the final authority for Christian faith and life.
- There is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Man is a unique and direct creation of God as recorded in Genesis.
- Man was created in innocence in God’s image but voluntarily sinned. Therefore all men are now sinners by nature and choice, utterly devoid of the righteousness required by God and thus under just condemnation to an eternal punishment in hell.
- Christ died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who repent and believe in Him are redeemed and declared righteous.
- Salvation is by grace (undeserved), through faith in Christ (not by effort on our part), and initiated by God’s Holy Spirit.
- All who are truly redeemed are eternally secure in God’s salvation.
- Christ’s return for His Church will be personal, pretribulational, and premillennial.
- All men will experience bodily resurrection, the unsaved to everlasting punishment and the saved to eve